Blessed be and Welcome to Caffeine Conjurings! I know it’s a little bit of an odd combination, but this blog is going to contain coffee related and posts on witchcraft. I’ve been a practicing witch since I was roughly 10, so at the time of writing I’ve been a Witch for 19 years (20 in a couple months).
With the nature of the craft being learning pretty much constantly, Ill be sharing things I’ve picked up over the years and anything new that I learn about or integrate into my own practice. We’re all learning, so I would love to take this opportunity to invite you to follow my Twitter, Facebook or Instagram over to the right hand side so we can connect and compare notes to help each other learn and progress.
Thank you so much, and so sincerely for coming and I hope you enjoy exploring the blog as I amass content.
Posts on my brand of witchcraft, and how I use it. There’s going to eventually be quite a lot enveloped by this section, including paranormal, grimoire/book of shadows and correspondences… to name a few.
Posts regarding my love of coffee, different bean locales and indie coffeeshops. Including some more mainstream ones, when they come out with new offerings. I’m also going to be making coffees at home and trying new things.
- Four Methods to Create Your Own Sigils!Hey guys! I was thinking about other post ideas, when it dawned on me that I tend to use a lot of different methods to create sigils, and dispose of them to disperse the intent. Keep in mind, that the post that follows isn’t the end all be all to sigilcraft. This is just aContinue reading “Four Methods to Create Your Own Sigils!”
- Ready-To-Go Hades Prayer Beads!Hey guys! I just wanted to post a quick… post about a product that is currently Ready-To-Go to a new home! I created these Hades prayer beads concurrently with a customer’s order, and I really quite like them. I used Obsidian beads (10mm), Lapis Lazuli beads (10mm) and Red Jasper beads (8mm). They’re topped withContinue reading “Ready-To-Go Hades Prayer Beads!”
- Welcome to the Garden (tour)!Hey guys! First off, I swear there’s a Welcome to the Jungle joke in there… somewhere. Secondly, this is the first post chosen by you! I submitted a poll on Twitter and Garden Tour won out amongst Tarot Card tour and Alar tour. Personally, I was somewhat hoping for the Altar tour to win out,Continue reading “Welcome to the Garden (tour)!”
- Impromptu Rune Reading!Hey guys! I hope you’re all doing well, given the circumstances! Like a lot of other people, I’ve been affected by the Corona Virus in the unemployed sense. I was a contractor and found myself laid off. My husband, very shortly after followed suit. Like a lot of other people, during this stressful time, IContinue reading “Impromptu Rune Reading!”
- Craft Offering: Candle for HermesPossible New Product? Blessed Be and Welcome to today’s post! Last week, I was cleaning up the living room a little and found a cup that my husband bought but had never used. My first thought was I need to put a candle in it. Once I got clearance from him, I knew what IContinue reading “Craft Offering: Candle for Hermes”